Amy Sanderson, Conveyancing Manager, manages the conveyancing department at Worrall Moss Martin Lawyers and assists Senior Associate lawyer David Bailey in the provision of conveyancing service and advice.
Amy has worked in the legal industry for over five years, with experience within various areas of law including, property law, criminal law, and estate planning and distribution.
Amy’s experience covers an extensive range of conveyancing areas including residential, rural and commercial transactions.
Amy can assist with:
- acting for individuals, companies and trusts in purchasing or selling property
- providing advice prior to signing a contract
- drafting of contracts and special clauses
- assisting foreign investors, and permanent and non-permanent visa holders with purchasing and selling property, including advising on the Foreign Investment duty Surcharge and Foreign Investor Review Board Applications
- assisting and advising First Home Owners
- effecting property transfers, and the sale of properties in estate matters and family law matters
- GST treatment and GST withholding treatment
- ATO clearance certificates;
- outstanding certificate issues with local councils and authorities
- advising about the implications and requirements of strata titles and bodies corporate
- dealing with easements and covenants on Title, or registered with third parties
- publication 1
- publication 2
By appointment only.